Who Am I Kidding?
Who am I kidding?
This bites!
Yeah, I'm in a good mood.
Yeah, I'm doing alright.
Yeah, the kids are doing fine.
But...
It's always there.
I just can't seem to shake it off.
That nagging feeling in my gut...
that I wasn't good enough to work for.
That my kids weren't worth the fight.
He dropped everything for her...
(yeah, I know because he got CAUGHT!)
But...
he still did it.
For her.
For himself.
But not for us.
That really bites.
Jackass!
This bites!
Yeah, I'm in a good mood.
Yeah, I'm doing alright.
Yeah, the kids are doing fine.
But...
It's always there.
I just can't seem to shake it off.
That nagging feeling in my gut...
that I wasn't good enough to work for.
That my kids weren't worth the fight.
He dropped everything for her...
(yeah, I know because he got CAUGHT!)
But...
he still did it.
For her.
For himself.
But not for us.
That really bites.
Jackass!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home