Dealing...
Do you ever feel like you're drowning?
And you can't reach the surface to take a much needed breath?
Do you ever feel like you're encased in a bubble?
And you can't break free?
Sometimes, I feel just like that.
Like I'm in a bubble, rolling around, doing what I feel I am supposed to do...
playing the game, following the rules...
and I can't break free...
and be me again.
I don't know who I am anymore.
What happened to the girl with the strawberry blonde hair?
The girl with hopes and dreams?
I'm now a woman with strawberry blonde hair...fighting a losing battle with gray.
I was once a person who knew what she wanted...needed...to be fulfilled,
but have now turned into someone who can't find her way.
I can't break free to the other side.
I can't catch my breath.
And what's worse...
I don't know how to figure this out.
Sometimes I just want to scream until my voice is gone.
Sometimes I just want to run...far away.
Sometimes I just want to embrace everyone and everything around me.
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.
Sometimes I just want to be with my friends.
I MISS my friends.
I am lucky to have so many...but they live all over the United States.
I wish I could see them now!
Oh...it's all good.
I'm just trying to figure this life of mine out...
it can be overwhelming,
you know?
And you can't reach the surface to take a much needed breath?
Do you ever feel like you're encased in a bubble?
And you can't break free?
Sometimes, I feel just like that.
Like I'm in a bubble, rolling around, doing what I feel I am supposed to do...
playing the game, following the rules...
and I can't break free...
and be me again.
I don't know who I am anymore.
What happened to the girl with the strawberry blonde hair?
The girl with hopes and dreams?
I'm now a woman with strawberry blonde hair...fighting a losing battle with gray.
I was once a person who knew what she wanted...needed...to be fulfilled,
but have now turned into someone who can't find her way.
I can't break free to the other side.
I can't catch my breath.
And what's worse...
I don't know how to figure this out.
Sometimes I just want to scream until my voice is gone.
Sometimes I just want to run...far away.
Sometimes I just want to embrace everyone and everything around me.
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.
Sometimes I just want to be with my friends.
I MISS my friends.
I am lucky to have so many...but they live all over the United States.
I wish I could see them now!
Oh...it's all good.
I'm just trying to figure this life of mine out...
it can be overwhelming,
you know?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home